Mega-Scrapbooking camp in February

So you know how I've been dropping hints about the Mega-Scrapbooking camp that I've been planning? The one that I've been dreaming about and drooling over for the last month? Things are starting to take shape! Well, I met with a bunch of demonstrators today to get some of the details worked out. They are all fabulous scrapbookers and I'm in love with the plans! They're pumped, I'm pumped, and I hope that you'll be pumped too!


......drum roll please.......

There will be 10 demonstrators
There will be 10 beautiful layouts
There will be 10 door prizes

There will be over 100 stampers coming to scrapbook at this event. It's going to be so HUGE that the Moose Lodge wouldn't fit us so we had to get a gym. Yes, It's going to be that awesome.


I have 20 tickets.
Then I'll have a waiting list.


The layouts, well, they're just beautiful. They are all so simple, sleek and easy. Did I mention that all 10 layouts are 12x12 in size, that you will make them all and that they all coordinate? They look perfect together, very professional and polished. I would definitely call it elegant! You will get to keep the scrap map along with your 10 layouts.

Have you ever wanted to set aside some time for yourself to scrap? The event will run from 9am-2pm. We will have a complimentary light lunch for you. This event is being held at the Fairmont Public School and the Kids Craft Club will be running a 50/50 draw there. So this is the information that I have so far.....



If you're interested in coming, just let me know. Oh - the cost for the event is $30, plus on the day of the event you have to place a $20 order with me (paid in advance). You will have to bring your own scissors and adhesive. There will be information about this event on my Stampin' Up Demonstrator Website. Please check it out.



Alesha (so excited about this)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...