If ever there was a reason....


Today I laughed so hard that I cried. Jamie told me the funniest story (I can laugh as it hasn't happened to us) that I've ever heard. Rich & Claire's cat got sprayed 2 nights ago by a skunk.... it was so close to the skunk that it was soaked.... then it came inside through the cat door and dragged the smell throughout the house. The poor soaked cat just stood wreaking in their room until the stench woke them up. They've spent days cleaning, airing, febreezing etc, to no avail. Two days later, Rich still stinks, his house stinks and the cat now loves baths. Poor guy. If ever there was a reason to use this stamp... this was it. Jamie's going to bring it to him tomorrow.

1 comment:

doverdi said...

I remember when my dog got sprayed by a skunk years ago. It took forever to get rid of the smell. There is an oil that we got from the vet we used to bathe him. It's sort of an aniseed oil & smells like black licorce. I hope your friend is able to get rid of her cat's unpleasant odor real soon. Guess that's one kitty who won't try to get close to a skunk again. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...