Few more simple bookmarks

I decided to whip up a bunch of more bookmarks just to have a few left over. These are pictures of each of them.

The bookmark on the far left was made with "little pieces" and "expressive flexible phrases"; which is retiring this year. The bookmark on the middle left was made with "little pieces" and "be happy". I just go the "be happy" set and I think that I'll be using it quite a lot. I really like the images in it. The bookmark on the middle right is made with "seeing spots" and 3 colours from the bold brights family. Lastly, the bookmark on the right was made with designer series paper called "loves me" which was in the Winter Mini catalogue. I really liked this paper and I hope that it reappears in the new upcoming catalogue. I highlighted the middle of the flowers with a dot of crystal effects to give it a little texture and dimension.Created by Alesha Walls ©Stampin' Up! 2001-2007

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Alesha these book marks are really nice. You gave me some inspiration for my daughters birthday sleepover this weekend. This will make a great craft that they can easily create. I will be sure to take some pics and show them to you. Take care!

Nancy Grant said...

Oh what fun! Bright and cheery!
:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...