Anticipation is killing me

You know that it's bad when you keep looking out the window repeatedly for the Postman. Some of my girlfriends received their new 2007 Fall-Winter Collection book yesterday in West London. I am hoping that today is the day for East London (and Belmont too.... spreading the luck to Roxy!). So here I am just waiting impatiently and stamping.

So here's what I made today:This is the finished project of a layout that I've been working on perfecting for about a week. For those who are coming to the Customer Appreciation Event on Canada Day, you'll be making this! Feel free to bring pictures to put into the layout (3 horizontal pictures). For this layout I used the stamp sets "Doodle this, Office Accoutrements, Stamp of Authenticity and the Typeset Alphabet".
In the close-up you'll see that the cute little bird has been shaded to have teal doodles, and the sand and sky were sponged in.

2 comments:

Stampernmore said...

what a great scrapbook page! love your title!

Marla said...

Very pretty LO ~ I can hardly wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...