How to make a great little gift card holder

This here is a fabulous little gift card holder. It is made out of a Mini Calendar case (sort of like a smaller CD case) and some double-sided designer papers. It is so easy to assemble, and fits perfectly into a little box.

Here's how I made it:

1. Get a piece of 12x12 double-sided designer paper and cut a strip that is 3½" wide. Put the rast back in the package.

2. From the 3½" strip, make one cut at the 3¼ mark, so you will have a 3½x3¼ piece of paper. Adhere to inside of case.

3. Next make another cut so that you have a piece of paper that is 3½x3¾ and adhere to the inside of the lid.

Now, for the inside: The little white panel on the right is 2¾x3¼ and I just stamped the sides so I could still write something in it. The left side is where the gift card fits. I popped up the scalloped circle, so that underneath it you can slip in a gift card.

Supplies used for this project: The stamp sets "It's all good" and "It's your Birthday". Rose Red ink, a bunch of punches and the new double-sided designer paper called "Linen Prints". I also got the mini calendar cases from the website www.effectuality.ca which has super-fast shipping and great prices for Canadians!

2 comments:

Julee said...

That has to be the MOST creative way to package gift cards that I have found yet. In fact, I'm giving Gift Cards for Christmas and this is exactly how I'll be doing it.

THANK YOU! for you creativity and for posting it.

Hopefullsoul said...

That has to be the MOST creative way to package gift cards that I have found yet. In fact, I'm giving Gift Cards for Christmas and this is exactly how I'll be doing it.

THANK YOU! for you creativity and for posting it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...