Fabulous little notebooks

So I found these little spiral bound notebooks the other day. They are adorable. They are 3"x3" and the inside has a nice heavy cardstock. I matched them to the Summer Sun colour.
To make these little notebooks:
I cut a piece of the Cutie Pie designer paper that was slightly smaller than the notepad. I made the center part with a Summer Sun scalloped circle, a Pomegranate large circle, and a white circle layered into the middle. For the stamping, I used the stamp set "Think Happy Thoughts". I stamped the outer words in Pomegranate, and the inner flower in Summer Sun. I love how simple this was to make, and also how cute it looks!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Great little notebooks. I am happy for you that you gave them all away.

Debby Winters said...

What great little notebooks! they are so pretty! Glad they were a hit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...