A great new product announced! Rub-ons

Stampin Up has been teasing all of the demonstrators with sneak previews from the new 2008 Spring Summer collection. I am just going nuts at all of the beautiful stamp sets and accessories. Here's a little teaser for you:

  • ~ "A little birdie told me" stamp set
  • ~ Fabulous looking rub-ons (yeah for scrappers!) Looks like it could co-ordinate with Doodle this, True Friend, and the words remind me of the font in the "Happy Harmony" set from sale-a-bration.
  • ~ "Mark the date" stamp set
  • ~ Beautiful designer papers (It looks like cherry blossom patterns in a red, pink and coral - VERY eye catching)
  • ~Nursery Letters Jumbo wheel - reminds me of the alphabet wheel from a recent mini catalogue only in the jumbo size this time.
  • ~"Nursery Necessities" stamp set

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I hate waiting. I don't have a demo anymore so thanks for the updates.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...