Whew - Back to stamping!!!

So Jamie and I *think* that we have Rachel's sleep patterns figured out - which is so nice as we're starting to get back into the swing of things. I finally got to stamp for a few hours today.

I've been making card samples to start up my online store. This is one of them. It's a great and quick card. I got to break out my cuttlebug (yeah!!) to do some dry embossing. I really love the effect of dry embossing: it makes cards look so much more complicated than they actually are.

This card was made with the stamp set called "Fun & Fast Notes". The colours used were from the Soft Subtles family: Pale Plum and Perfect Plum. I doodled the edges of the white rectangle just to give a little more definition to the image.

1 comment:

9kids said...

Love the cards, Alesha ~ I see you are getting lots of use out of your cuttlebug, too....and what's this about an online store? Good for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...