4x4 Chipboard Scrapbook

You know when someone is having a rough time and you just want to cheer them up? Well, my Dad's been been having a crappy few nights at work. So I decided that maybe he needed a little pick-me-up. I put this in his hard hat, which was tucked away in his minivan. He'll get this when he arrives at work tonight and I really hope that he likes it.

It's a chipboard scrapbook that I made for him. It's filled with pictures of him and Rachel. I used designer paper from the "ginger blossom" collection.
I guess when he gets home we'll find out if he liked it or not :) I'll post a tutorial tomorrow on how to make it.

3 comments:

Barb said...

What a sweet thing to do for your dad! I'm sure he loved it, I know I do...this is a great little project with a lot of punch. TFS

dd2njoy said...

Ahhhh I have tears in my eyes reading this!!! This is something I
would of done for my dad if he we're still here! I'm sure it made his day!! That is sooo nice of you!

bettybetty said...

that's a beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...