Crew Kids Girl layout

When Brandy and Kelli-Anne were over on Saturday we did some scrapbooking. This is one of the layouts that I completed. All of the supplies are from the "Crew Kids Girl" kit. I actually really like the green & pinks together.
The layout is actually the same one as a few posts below... it's a really easy layout to get three photos into. I did add in a third photograph under the title just because the area looked like it needed something and I wanted the photo of Rachel in her little hospital gown in here.

I then used a bunch of the self-adhesive die cuts to accent the photographs. The title "Our Girl" is part of the kit, and the colours match perfectly to the designer papers.


The little "happy" and "giggle" tags are also part of the kit.













I didn't do too much journaling on the page. I used the SU Rub-ons to make the "JOY" title on the large journal die cut. I filled out all of the details on the journaling die cut. I didn't think that the layout needed much more to it.

2 comments:

Christi said...

This is adorable! Awesome layout and I LOVE the colors and the beautiful pictures! Great job!!

Colleen said...

She looks so peaceful. The layout is wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...