Splish Splash

I was checking out the sketches that were posted in the forums on Heather Ann Designs. This is sketch #4. I altered mine slightly so the main photograph was horizontal so it would accommodate this beautiful picture. This is my niece Katie playing in a kiddie pool in my backyard last summer.
To complete the layout, I first selected card stock and DS paper that came from elements in the photographs. I accented it with dotted rub-ons and buttons. The border of the little photograph is lined with cut pieces of turquoise ribbon. Normally, I make the majority of my mattes out of cardstock, but I used ribbon today because my supply of turquoise paper is coming in soon.

To see a tip on how to conserve DS paper on this layout click here.

1 comment:

Femmy said...

great lay-out on this vibrant backgroundpaper, love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...