A Walk in the Park

In my city there are a million festivals and events that go on every single weekend of the summer. It's so hard to choose which ones to go to because they all are awesome. I love how much our city has to offer. Jamie and I always go to Sunfest - it was the first festival that we went to when we lived downtown, and we still go now that we live out in the 'burbs. This was the first festival that we took Rachel to which was even more special for us.

It was nice to walk around the park, listen to live music, grab some great food, and have a picnic under the HUGE trees in the park. It doesn't get much better than this! Here's my layout:

Recipe: Cutie Pie Designer Paper. Card stock: Purely Pomegranate, Certainly celery, garden green, and so saffron. I used a bunch of punches to accent this. I also used the new "Dreams du jour" stamp set - very scrapbook friendly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...