Autumn Harvest 12x12 Layout

I was so happy to see that the Autumn Harvest stamp set made it into the 2008 Fall Winter Catalogue. It was in a mini catalogue last year and I scooped it up because I loved the whimsical pumpkins & gourds. I had this layout in mind ever since I bought it and it was so nice to finally sit down and stamp it.
The colours that I used in the layout are Chocolate chip for the 12x12 base, creamy caramel, really rust and pumpkin pie. I joke that I coordinate my outfits to match my layouts, but this sure did match well if I do say so myself. I used my photo corner punch to make some accents on top of my photographs. I also used a small amount of caramel gingham ribbon - I didn't want it to look to folksy or cluttered. To get the look of the pumpkins layered on top of each other I just masked the images with a post-it note.

1 comment:

ScrappyHappy said...

I just ordered that stamp set for the same reasons! I love those pumpkins! Love all the LO's! Bella Rose and the Autumn Harvest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...