I had a hard time doing this layout

I was checking out the layouts over at www.scrapjazz.com's gallery and some of them are just fabulous. I noticed that they do a lot of "About me" layouts. I've never done a layout all about myself. I wouldn't know where to start...and journaling? Forget it - I wouldn't know what to say about myself. So I started by taking this picture of myself; it's one of those where you're holding the camera trying to angle it so that you actually fit your head in the photo. It turned out okay despite the fact that I cropped off my lips. In black and white, I really love this photo. So I scrapped it. The title? Well, it's truly the best way to describe my creative self.
Recipe:
Card Stock: Real Red 12x12, Basic Black
Inks: Basic Black
Designer Paper: Real Red Patterns DS Papers
Accessories: 1 3/4" circle punch, scallop edge punch, Jasmine Cricut Cartridge, Sponges

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I really Love this layout. It is very different than the layouts you've done. It's really edgy!

ScrappyHappy said...

I love the angle you caught! It makes the page unique and I love the colors!

Grace said...

I ADORE this layout!! FANTASTIC!

Tracy said...

I really love this layout Alesha!!! Its amazing.. something about it draws me back to it.. its so unique! Love it! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...