Scallop Edge Punch - another neat trick!

This is the third trick that you can do with the scallop edge punch. The others are here and here. I would love to show you how to make decorative corners. My punch drawer is lacking in the "decorative corner punch" area... so I decided to improvise and this is what I came up with:

Take the corner of your card stock and place it in the scallop edge punch at a 45degree angle. Punch it.

Yep - it's that easy! Who would have thought that this little punch had so many uses!



This is what will appear as a decorative corner. This was done by centering TWO of the humps in the scallop edge. For the ladies at the big demo meeting last night - this is the "two boob" corner. A completely different look is achieved when you only center one hump - I'll show that off tomorrow.... that is the manly "one hump" corner.

Here is my finished card -I used my lovely as a tree stamp set (best masculine set ever) and the three browns for a monochromatic look. I used pastels to shade in the tree once I stamped it. The saying is from the "define your life" set.

2 comments:

pwnmom said...

Very Cool!! I just bought this punch recently and wondered how I was going to use it. Thanks for the great idea!

Kaiden'sMommy said...

Love this !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...