Tangerine Tango - it pops!

For the longest time my favourite colour has been "taken with teal" because I love how it pops off layouts & cards... but last night Kristine was over and forced me to crack open my Tangerine Tango ink & card stock. I really really think that I have a new all-time favourite colour. This is just so vibrant. I do like the other oranges that have been previously offered, but this one just has more of a bright base and is so sharp!

So while we were creating, I decided to make a card for Jamie. He's such a sweetheart and I just wanted to show him how much I appreciate him. He's doing something BIG for my birthday and I can't wait.
Recipe:
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Black, White Card stock and Pumpkin Pie Prints DS Paper (retired)
Stamps: Flower Fancy, Typeset Alphabet, Short and Sweet
Inks: Tangerine Tango, Black
Accessories: Clear Button, Black Gingham ribbon.

1 comment:

LaurieF said...

Love the tangerine tango! It really works with image. Great layout too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...