Bridal Shower Layout

This is a bold and fabulous layout! My Saturday Scrapbooking club made this layout a few weeks ago, and it was supposed to upload to my blog two weeks ago... but it didn't do the upload when I scheduled it... so here it is now. Once all of my scrappers finish their layout with photos, I will photograph all of their layouts and post them into my Scrapbook Showcase. This layout is from my bridal shower at my girlfriend Becky's house. It was over 3 years ago. My sister in law, Melanie was pregnant with twins at the time - I actually matched the paper in the layout to her shirt.
Recipe:
Card Stock: 12x12 Gable Green, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Designer Paper: Rainbow Sherbet
Stamps: Heard from the Heart, Office Accoutrements
Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green
Accessories: Scallop Square Punch, 1/2" square punch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...