Close-up of the Masculine Designer Papers

I was talking on the phone yesterday with Ann and she mentioned that she hates the pictures of the designer papers are in the catalogue. I totally have to agree - you just can't see the image well of the designer papers and honestly, they are so much nicer in real life.Ann - here's a close-up of the two paper packages that you were contemplating. The top one here is Prestwick and the bottom one is Maine Blueberry. Hope that this helps you and that it provides you with a better idea of what the papers actually look like. If you want to see them even closer, just click on the photo to enlarge them.

If there's a paper or other item that you want to see a close-up of, just let me know and I'll snap a photo of it (if I have it).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...