Creating with Kristine

Kristine was over a week or so ago and we were working on cards for her to demonstrate at her first workshop as a Stampin' Up demonstrator. The card that she demonstrated was on the right, and I made one similar on the left. She showed off both cards at the workshop to demonstrate how a slight change can make a completely different card. I love both of them!Recipe:
Card stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Stamp sets: Garden Whimsy, Take Three, Heard with the Heart
Accessories: Black Gingham ribbon.

How cozy!
This card, made with the With Gratitude set, has to be one of the nicest collage cards that I've made in ages. I just got this set and it's perfect for fall. Maybe I'll redesign some of my Scrapbook Club layouts to use this. I stamped three of the smaller leaves in chocolate, cocoa and caramel on Vanilla card stock to create the "designer" paper on this card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card! I will have to use this in my next class. The colors are also nice.
SUD Jacksonville,Fl Tamra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...