It's Tu- Tu- Tu- Tuesday so let's see some Tutorials!

At my last class three of the ladies asked where I got all of my ideas... and I answered that I got them online from two fabulous ladies. Here are the tutorials that we used at the last class, I hope that you love them as much as I did!

Jan Tink's Moonlighting technique. She shows a very easy way to make the little moon pop out of your creation! The photo is one of the beautiful cards that she made using this technique.

The other creation that we made are these fabulous gift bows made from designer series papers. They are just stunning and Petronela has a tutorial here on how to make them.

Hope that you enjoy making these projects as much as we did! Enjoy creating! I'm thinking of making the Tuesday tutorial post a regular thing on my blog. What do ya think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bow looks familiar. Wasn't it demonstrated at Alicia's quarterly meeting? I thought it was. Anyway, good for you giving credit where credit is due.

Alesha Walls said...

Yep, my upline Martha demonstrated it at the meeting. I love the bow.

Now, honestly I don't know if Petronela was the person who originally came up with it, but she has a great tutorial and I just had to share it!

Jane said...

I would love to see weekly tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...