Jolliest time - gable card & BIG DUTTON EVENT

I made this card for a friend of mine, Lindy, for a big fundraiser that we're doing for her church out in Dutton. Last year we had a packed church and it would be great to top the attendance this year. I love how gable fold cards open and close, and this one is just beautiful. I love the little snowman and the snow wheel. I showed it to the other girls in Dutton last week and they can't wait to make it in November.

Big Dutton Stamp-a-Stack
Dutton Church
November 22nd @ 9:00am
Event normally takes 3-3.5 hours
Cost $25 to attend. $10 of this is donated to the Church's Sunday School.
You make: 12 cards (3 designs, 4 of each card)
All of the cards that we make will be holiday themed
Matching Envelopes provided.
Please bring your own adhesive

To attend this fundraiser please email
the event organizer Lindy at through this link.
I'm looking forward to seeing you all again!

Oh - If you're from London and want to attend this event, Dutton is only about 25 minutes west of London from my house in East London. It's worth the drive to come to this fantastic event and support Lindy's church.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I love this card!! The colors are perfect to make it look like snow, and being a gable card it's extra special. Hope you don't mind if I case this one! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...