Layout of Mexican Wildlife

Jamie and I are planning on going back to Mexico next fall. We had such a great time while we were there on our honeymoon that we want to go back. Honestly, I can't wait! We had such an adventure while we were there and we're looking forward to doing it all over again. This time we're hoping to get a massive group of people to go; we're up to 9 so far - want to come with us?

I made this layout because I wanted to show off all of the cool (and creepy) animals that we saw while we were there. If you want to read the journaling, it describes some of them. We held a tarantula that wandered in out of the jungle - ah! - and the picture on the bottom is me freaking out and tossing it.

Recipe:
Card stock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Old Olive Patterns
Inks: Old Olive ink & marker
Accessories: acetate, sponges
Stamps: In the Loop Alphabet (retired), Bugs and Kisses.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...