Scrapbook Club Layout - Christmas Layout #1

My Saturday scrapbook club makes double layouts, similar to this one every other weekend. We make two 12x12 double layouts. Now, I like to challenge them to complete their layouts, so I normally bribe them. Sometimes I bribe them with treats (yum) or embellishments for their layouts. This time it was embellishments. The above layout is what everyone made... now if they brought me the two 12x12 double layouts from the week before complete with a title and photographs then they got extras to put on their page.

Here is the complete layout. We added some red poinsettia's and some snowflake tags. I do admit, that I love the extras on the page - they bring out the red and white in the layout.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...