Scrapbook Showcase: Autumn Harvest Layout

A few weeks ago I made the original Autumn Harvest layout for my Saturday Scrapbook club. I challenged them to finish the layout and bring it back to me so I could see what they did with the complete pages. (Actually I bribed them with sugar.) If you want to see the original layout & recipe please click here. These are the complete layouts from some of the scrappers. I really love to see the finished projects with photos in them because everyone can take one basic layout, twist it around, choose a totally different theme and make it their own. So here's everyone's creations:

Here is Angela's Halloween layout:Here is Carol's Halloween Layout:Here is Grace's Western Fair Layout:Here's Kristine's White Water Rafting Layout:Here's Trish's Halloween Layout:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...