Scrapbook Showcase: Bella Rose Layout

A few weeks ago I made the original Bella Rose layout for my Saturday Scrapbook club. I challenged them to finish the layout and bring it back to me so I could see what they did with the complete pages. If you want to see the original layout & recipe please click here. These are the complete layouts from some of the scrappers in my Saturday Scrapbooking Club:

Tracy's layout of her niece who was born just a few months ago:Trish's layout of her sons:
(We used Ballet Blue and Night of Navy card stock because she only has boys to scrapbook)Grace's 80th birthday layout:Lynn's Pretty-in-pink layout of her daughter and grand-daughter. Lynn's daughter is a great friend of mine and we volunteer together with the London Search and Rescue team.Kristine's layout of her Niece:Angela's layout of her kids on a trip:Carol's layout of her family:

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Beautiful layouts from everyone! Looks like it was a great class :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...