Stamping in Scrapbooks - a new class

This class will be held on Tuesday October 7th in my Studio. We'll be making four 12x12 scrapbook layouts with a fabulous Autumn theme. All of the supplies will be here for you to make the layouts. I do all of the prep work ahead of time, so you just pop in and get creative. You do need to bring your adhesive of choice.
If you've never been to one of my scrapbooking classes, this is a great one to get in on! All of my layouts will easily fit 4x6 photographs. You can bring your photographs if you'd like, but you don't have to because you can just slip them in when you get home. I enjoy sharing my love of scrapbooking and the layouts are always fabulous! If you can, please bring a cutter. If not, I have a few here that you can use. I will have lots of other tools that you can play with while creating your pages. We will focus on stamping in scrapbooks - it's a great way to accent your layouts and step up to the next creative level!

The class will be 9:30am-noon or from 7:30-9:30pm Please RSVP prior to October 1st in order to reserve your seat. There are no walk-ins for this class. Class fee is $20 (paid by October 1st) or $25 on the day of. Register by clicking the link below or give me a call.

I'll be attending the morning Stamping in Scrapbooking Class
I'll be attending the evening Stamping in Scrapbooks Class

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...