Zoom Zoom Zoom! I've got new wheels!

Jamie and I picked up the new car this morning. Here it is - my new PT Cruiser!!! We both drove home from the dealership and about half way home we found ourselves in a strange little predicament: we were both the first cars at a stop sign. I was in the left lane, he was in the right lane. I smirked. Yes, I smoked him. Mind you, we never went over the speed limit... but I got to the speed limit before he did!!!

I was out all day driving around running errands, visiting my parents with Rachel, shopping and just enjoying my new ride! We rented one of these a few years ago and have dreamed of owning one ever since. It's one of those cars that you have to drive to like - and i LOVE it! I can't believe that we actually now own the car that we've been drooling over for ages. Today our dream finally came true.

2 comments:

9kids said...

Wow, Alesha, beautiful car...and lots of room for all your SU supplies, too. Congrats!

ScrappyHappy said...

I am so happy for you! It is too cute! I agree, lots of room for SU! stuff! Congrats on smokin' him too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...