Come on knock on my door....

I made this and had the theme song for "Three's Company" in my head. I had the idea for this cute door hanger ever since I saw the shape of the Big Shot's top note die.

I made this using the retired Creepy Crawly designer series paper. I adhered it to chipboard and then ran it through the Big Shot which makes this nice and thick. There are perforated lines along the border of the Top Note die and I accented them by tracing them with my black journaling pen.

I tied Pumpkin Pie Striped ribbon through two jumbo eyelets to hang it. The words are also from the Creepy Crawly paper and I doodled around the white border. Do you love it?

3 comments:

Leanne said...

I do like it! Great idea.

Tilly said...

this is really cute! Wouldn't a whole set make a nice gift!

Hannah said...

This is just adorable! And I love Tilly's idea about a gift set... I just might have to try my hand at these. I just got my Big Shot! Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...