Halloween Treat for the kiddies (or my husband)

I made a bunch of sour cream pouches for the kids in my 'hood. They started to disappear (must be a ghost in my house)... and now I have one left. If you'd like to learn how to make a sour cream container there is a great tutorial here on how to do it.

Oh - and if you're reading this and want to replace the stash of treats that you stole from innocent children, Mr!!!, go to bulk barn, buy the treats, follow the tutorial, and no one will get hurt.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Very funny post!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you used vellum!

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! Love the vellum!

ScrappyHappy said...

Love it! The vellum is perfect for the ghosts! Yes, MR.! You better get cracking! Mine does the same thing. Have to hide those things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...