I Wish Simply Scrapping Kit

The designer papers and die cuts in this kit are fabulous. It's so easy to make a variety of projects with this kit. First, I made a 12x12 scrapbook page with the Chocolate Chip textured card stock. I made a 10x10 matte for the photographs and put a little border at the bottom. The nice thing about this layout is that I completely copied it from the front photograph on the packaging for the kit - so if you get the kit you'll see this layout on the packaging. How nice is that? There are about 6 samples that come with the packaging and I normally always make one of those samples.

This next layout is a 12x12 double layout. I used alternating colours for each full page - Olive on one side and Real Red on the other. I used the opposite colours of designer paper on each side. I did keep some things symmetrical - the outside borders and the horizontal strips. I like how it matches but that it's not too matchy-matchy. On both of these layouts I did absolutely no stamping. I just used what came in the kits.Next, I decided to make a 3d chipboard item with my kit. I used a 6x6 piece of chipboard, covered it in the designer paper that comes in the kit, and punched in two jumbo eyelets at the top to thread my ribbon through. I did use a little extra card stock on here (vanilla) to make the wish list. This would be a great item to hang on a tree, mantle or doorknob and your kids could write in what they want from St. Nick this Christmas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...