More great cards - one simple layout.

Such an easy layout for a card - stamps on the top and words on the bottom. If I'm looking to clear a creative block I will normally make a few of these cards to get my juices going.

On the left: We used Flower Fancy paired with Rainbow Sherbet designer paper. I just used the same green in the paper to ink up my leaves on the flowers.

On the right: I used three different shades of grey, Basic Grey, Going Grey and Encore Silver. It's so nice and shiny. I accented this card with Grey Taffeta ribbon as well.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Thanks for checking my blog out! I followed your trail & got to your's. :-) I just L-O-V-E your Snowburst card, do you mind if I use it for my next X-Mas event? But I'd like to know, did you use embossing powder or did you just use the 3 shades of ink & let dry?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...