Scrapbook Club Layout - Maine Blueberry

I ordered the Maine Blueberry Designer Paper specifically so I could do this layout. I knew that I wanted a designer paper with two blues and some greens in it and this paper is SO exactly what I was looking for. I love the Artichoke & Moss paired with the Ballet & Night of Navy - such a smart and crisp colour combo! You can see all of the colours in the photo on the right.

Rachel was about 7 months in these photos and I took them while she was playing on the bed and I was supposed to be putting away laundry... yes, getting distracted by those adorable eyes.

On this layout I made some great accents. First, I just cut out a few of the Maine Blueberry flowers on one of the sheets that came in the package. Next, I made a photo tag using the scallop square punch (tutorial is here). Finally, I used the Big Shot & the TopNote die to make the shape for the title. LOVE that die! Here's the finished layout:
Recipe:
Card stock: 12x12 Always Artichoke, 1x12 Mellow Moss, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Paper: Maine Blueberry
Ink: Ballet Blue, Night of Navy
Stamp sets: Ticker Tape Alphabet, Big Deal Alphabet
Accessories: Big Shot & Top Note die, Scallop Square Punch, smallest handheld punch, snips.

2 comments:

Beate said...

Wow! Pictures and layout of this page are amazing!
Hugs and smiles

tracy said...

What a glorious layout! Your daughter must get you with those gorgeous eyes :) I checked out your tutorial as well and so clever and simple.... tfs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...