Teal and Chocolate Chip Wedding cards

My girlfriend Nicole asked me to make a few wedding cards for a wedding that she's attending in a few days and I was delighted to do that for her. The couple's colours are chocolate chip & teal, so I used that theme to create the cards. Both of them were customized with the names of the Bride & Groom.The card above is made with the Baroque Motifs set, an initial from the Lovely Letters stamp set and a couple of punches. I used a small amount of glitter in the middle of all of the teal flowers as well. It really shines nicely. I also made a matching envelope for her.

The card below was made with the stamp set Together Forever and one of my retired alphabet sets called "Simple Type". It is pretty rare for me to get rid of an alphabet set since I am a scrapbooker, so I always have a font around that will work for me. I accented this card with some chocolate ribbon, some flowers and a teal rhinestone brad.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...