Completely overwhelmed by generosity!

This morning I got up and, again, felt like a frog. I've been horribly sick... coughing and wheezing... and I've lost my voice. My hubby has been calling me kermit and my daughter looks at me like I'm an alien whenever I open my mouth. I had to cancel the Tuesday Trio this week and tonight's Stampers Club was canceled as well. It was not looking like a promising morning.

Then I got this delivered to me:
Want to know what it is? Well, I wrote Stampin' Up and told them that I was running a Christmas Card making event and that it was going to be a fundraiser for the London Search and Rescue team. Early this morning I got a knock on the door and a box from SU was delivered with a note in it to have fun at the event! OH MY GOSH!!!!

Stampin' Up donated ALL of the items above for the big event on December 6th. The donation includes:
  • A Simply Scrappin Kit "Boho Blend"
  • Three packages of 12x12 double-sided designer papers: "Creepy Crawly", "Blue Bayou Prints" and "Fall Flowers"
  • A blender pen
  • The wrought iron corner punch (I soooo love this)
  • 4 Stampin' Write Markers "Close to Cocoa", "Sage Shadow", "Only Orange" and "Taken with Teal"
  • A set of 12 classic ink spots
  • 4 full size Stampin' Up Ink pads: "Pretty in Pink", "Real red", "Perfect Plum" and "Gable Green".
  • A 6x6 designer scrapbook album
  • two packages of assorted 8.5x11 Card Stock "Earth Elements" and "Rich Regals"
  • AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF STAMP SETS!!! They are: Itty Bitty Borders, Love Ya Bunches, Merry, Solemn Stillness (two step stampin), Artfully Asian, Fishy Friends, and Expressive Flexible Phrases.
How incredibly exciting is that? If you're coming to the event - chances are you're going home with one of these sweet donations! There's still a few weeks to register for this event. Here is the information that I posted earlier about this event:

Mega Christmas Card
Stamp-a-Stack
on December 6th


Let's get together and make a bunch of Christmas Cards! On the morning of Saturday December 6th I'll be hosting a massive Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack. You'll make 15 different Christmas Cards - there will be 5 different designs and you'll make 3 of each design. There will also be a 50/50 draw to support the London Search and Rescue Team. The event will run from 9:30 am -12:30 pm.

Plus
I'll be giving away a bunch of fabulous door prizes including the stamp sets "Deer Friends" and "Flight of the Butterfly". I will also have my BLING STATION set up to make your projects shine and shimmer!
Cost:
$30 if paid in advance (by November 20th) or $35 if paying at the event.
RSVP's for this event are due by November 20th - so just let me know you're coming!
Cash, Cheque or Email Money Transfer accepted.

For the event:
Please bring with you a Christmas attitude, a pair of scissors and your adhesive. A Tape Runner is strongly recommended. If you don't have one click here to order one and I'll have it for you at the event.

Directions to the Event:
This event is being held at the East London Library located on Dundas Street where the old White Rose used to be. Directions can be found here. There's tons of free parking available as well. Thanks Beth & Rebecca for the location assistance!

OH and I forgot to tell you something! You have a chance to get one of the items from the big huge generous donation before the event! If you want to know how.... tune in tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!
You poor thing, I hope you are feeling better soon. You need some homemade chicken soup!
I am in awe of Stampin Up generosity. You must be so tickled. It isn't often anymore a company is so generous for a local cause. I plan on coming Saturday morning that is, if you are feeling better and still having class. Take care. If the chicken soup doesn't make you feel better, you should try a "HOT TODDY" LOL, take care

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...