Saturday Scrappers Club Layout

It was SO nice to get together with my girls this morning! It has been way WAY too long since I've seen them and chatted with them. With our household practically under quarantine for the last several weeks I've been really missing "girlfriend" time and talk! We've been getting together every other week since August now and they all have become really great friends of mine. We're going to meet once more in December and then I'll see them again in the new year. I just love the funny topics that we get talking about (Trish and her swing... Grace and her hottub.... Angie & her sister getting some deals in TO...)

So this is one of the double-layouts that we made today. I really wanted to do a traditional holiday scrapbook page. I have my layout already journaled even though I haven't put the photographs in yet. I wanted to capture some moments that don't have people in the photographs... because sometimes those photos are just as important to remember because they showcase the way you set the stage of your holiday.

I have one matte for a photograph of our tree, another for the 2008 family ornament that I know Jamie will buy for us on Christmas Eve, and a matte for a photograph of our dining room table. I always serve our Christmas dinner on the fine China that my late Grandmother left me and I take a photo of our table set with it every year.

Fine detail: If you click on the little photo here you'll see that I've added a bunch of, um, "artistic" dots around various areas of the letters. Yes, I mucked up one of the letters and I did this to cover up my smudge.

Recipe:
Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet, Snow Swirled Stamp set
Card Stock: Real Red, Baja Breeze, Always Artichoke
Designer Paper: Ski Slope from the Holiday Mini
Inks: Real Red, Always Artichoke

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...