While tidying I found a box of cards

I found a little box of cards in my spare bedroom. I must have packed these when we were moving a few years ago, because some of these sets I sold ages ago! I really do love this card and how bright it is - I think that I might take this layout & colours and re-make it with some of my new stamp sets.

I actually really miss this stamp set, called "Love ya bunches" from a few years back. The little birds were adorable. Last week when I got the HUGE donation from Stampin' Up for my Big Christmas Card Fundraiser this set was in the box, new and unused, and it just whispered... Alesha - open me, use me, I want to stay on your shelves.... but it's going in the donation box. It's a great set and I will be very excited to see who gets it in two weeks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...