Bright & Beautiful cards....

My Card Making club that meets on Thursday nights made these cards. I basically cut out all of the materials for them and gave them the stamps to play with. I love how different the cards were! We made a beautiful baby card.

The base of each card is Pumpkin Pie and the background is in Apricot Appeal. I accented the two colours with Rose Red which is so stunning against the two oranges.

Linda made this beautiful "Embrace life" card - I would have never thought of that stamp on this card and I LUV it! I think that the element that I like best on each card is the handmade doodling along the borders - it looks too cute! My clubs are done for the year now and we will meet again once in January for our last official club night... then we'll do another night with a pot-luck, swapping and stamping - I am so excited for that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...