My glittery snowman card

At the Mega Christmas Card event on Saturday we made a whole bunch of Christmas cards and this was one of them. Everyone made 3 of this design. I love the huge fancy frame. I've got a bunch of these pre-cut for myself as well and I'll be making a bunch tonight and tomorrow to mail out my christmas cards. Yes, I've still got a ton to make.
Recipe:
Stamps: Jolliest time of the year, Spotlight on Christmas
Inks: Basic Black, Night of Navy, Old Olive
Markers: Basic Black, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Only Orange, Going Grey
Papers: Night of Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Several Square Punches, Dimensionals, Horizontal Slot Punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alesha, what a great way to spend a Saturday morning!! (other than scrapbooking class which I also adore). Not only are all the cards beautiful, but all the door prizes......whooo hoooot. Thanks for all your work ahead of time, and BTW, this card seems to be the one most like......think its all the glitter.......thanks for the fun. Trish

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...