Saturday Scrappers Club Layout - Doodle This


My Saturday Scrapbook club is meeting in the morning - actually in about 9 hours. I can't get to sleep so I thought that I would blog. I used another one of Becky Fleck's page|maps for this layout - I believe that it's an October 2008 sketch. The colours are beautiful together. The layout is really fun - I love the movement of the photographs as Jamie is swinging around his niece, Brianna. Rachel was so small back in August, 10 months old! She is now fascinated with the Christmas tree and loves to smack the branches.

Recipe:
Stamps: Doodle This, Eastern Blooms, Big Deal Alphabet.
Inks: Garden Green, More Mustard
Markers: Old Olive, Certainly Celery
Papers: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, More Mustard, Barely Banana
Accessories: Scallop Circle punch, 2 large circle punches.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...