Stampin Up is coming to LONDON!!! This March!

Every spring Stampin' Up does a massive regional training seminar with hundreds and hundreds of demonstrators. It is truly the most fun event that I've ever been to - the coolest things in the world are shown off there!

The COOLEST thing is that they're doing the training in London, Ontario this year! Seriously - my home town! I am so fricking excited that I can't contain myself!

The event is going to be held at the London Convention Centre on Saturday March 14th, all day. Save that date! For my out of town downline - you are absolutely welcome to crash at my place.

If you are a demo, you can register for the event starting on January 21st. Americans can start registering for this even on Jan 23rd.

I am really really thinking about organizing a Pre-Party on the Friday night. Is anyone up for Dinner & Yuk Yuk's on the Friday night before hand? How fun & awesome would that be?

1 comment:

kristine said...

that would be very cool Alesha, love the idea. Very glad it wasn't on the weekend of my stag and doe, lol. I'd have to cancel it. lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...