Happy New Year!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful evening last night and that you were able to ring in the new year in style! 2008 was a fabulous year and I can't wait to see what 2009 brings us.

This past year I was so fortunate to watch my little girl grow from a sleepy little infant to a talking & active munchkin. I am also thankful that my mother and father sold their house in Windsor and moved back to London to be closer to all of us. It's wonderful having them here and being so involved with Rachel. Jamie and I were lucky to be able to travel and be surrounded by great friends. In the summer we had a big BBQ with our nutty group of friends every other week, and now that it's winter we're still getting together for potlucks. I hope that in 2009 we are able to see our friends and family just as much as this past year.

Rachel had her first sleepover at my parents house last night. We packed her pink suitcase (pink passion, actually, LOL!) and got her bath toys ready. I have heard that they had a great time and that she slept the whole night without a peep! Note to self - more sleepovers are in order!

We have a tradition of "out with the old and in with the new" at our house... we always go out the back door and in the front door just as the clock strikes midnight (even if the snow is deep)... as a way to start anew and we did that again this year. It's fun and silly, and something Jamie and I have always done wherever we are on New Years Eve. I hope that you were able to do something just as silly for your celebration.

Thanks for popping by my blog! I hope that you're able to visit more over the next year and find something that inspires you to open up your creativity! Lots of Love, Alesha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that adorable little hat?

Liz

Alesha Walls said...

For those who have asked, the little hat was hand made by a customer of mine, Bonnie Luzzi, so it's not something that you can buy in a store. I love it! Rachie wears it everywhere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...