I still like this stamp - Simply Said Card & Candy Lane DS Paper

I think that I bought this stamp set, simply said, the moment I saw it. I just knew that it would be versatile, it had a lot of beautiful images, and I loved the sayings in it. Years later, I still love stamping with it.

My card club got together this past Thursday night for a fun stampin night and potluck. I had the best pizza bites that I've ever had (and they seem easy to make) and the best rum cake (okay, icing) that I've ever had. I am so looking forward to getting the recipes - hint hint!

This card was made with two strips of the candy lane designer paper, a base of "pretty in pink", and some pink grosgrain ribbon. The focal point is stamped in chocolate chip ink on whisper white paper, and it has a matte in close to cocoa. The flowers were inked with markers in pretty in pink and ruby red to match the designer paper.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

This is still one of my favorite stamp sets! Nice blog, I'll be following!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...