Love this layout - I never do singles any more!

Ange and her friend Linda popped over on Sunday night and we scrapped until the wee hours! It was so much fun. They brought over so many nice things to see and play with. I decided that my goal for the night was to do a few single layouts, something I rarely make anymore. I prefer double layouts in my scrapbooks - but I now have a ton of empty "first pages" in my books... so I'm working on filling up the blank spot that is at the opening of my books (and the end for that matter)Recipe:
Card stock: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red
Designer Series Papers: Raspberry Tart
Photo: Cutest child ever!
Accessories: Rub-ons, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Lots of doodling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lesh, Love this layout.. its great!!! :D

tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...