Fancy opening with the Top Note die.

We made this lovely Pink & Red card at my recent Stamp-a-Stack fundraiser for the London Search and Rescue team. It was a great group of ladies and I really enjoyed chatting with everyone and meeting some ladies that I've been talking with online, but haven't seen face-to-face. The best thing is that I'll be able to make another donation to the Search and Rescue team. Since they don't receive any funding from the city of London or the government, these little fundraisers mean a LOT to them. So I am overjoyed to give them this money.

This is one of the cards that we made at the last Stamp-a-Stack. The opening on this card is SO cool. I completely stole the opening off another demonstrator just because it's ingenious! I hope that the ladies at the event liked the card as well. I actually liked this card so much that this is going to be one of my swap cards at the London Regional Seminar.
Recipe:
Card stock: Real Red, Pink Passion, Whipser White
Ink: Pink Passion, Basic Black
Stamps: Sanded, Pocket Silhouettes, Stem Sayings
Accessories: Sponges, Big Shot, Top note die, red gingham ribbon.

......PS - if you'd like to come to the next Stamp-a-Stack it will be on March 7th.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Great card, love the use of the top note.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...