I thought that I shared this last week.... Quilt Quips card #2

I am very thankful for my parents - they sold their house in Windsor last year and moved back to London to be near us as we raised our daughter. I love being so close to them, and Rachel loves to see her Nana and Papa almost daily. My Mom watches Rachel during the day for us. She is a quilt addict, and I bought the "quilt quips" stamp set as soon as I saw it - just so I could make her cute cards.She's been making Rachel the cutest little dresses and outfits for the summer. They are SO adorable. I wanted to thank her so I got her two subscriptions to her favourite quilting magazines and I put them in this card. When Rachel was having a "Saturday night Sleep-over" I popped this in her pink suitcase for Nana to find.

Recipe:
Card stock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Candy Lane Designer Series Papers.
Inks: Ruby Red, Pixie pink marker, Ruby red marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note die, Pink ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...