London Regional Seminar - Part Two!

So after our break in the morning we had some WOW presentations and they were truly awesome. There were some great ideas shown on how to use the Big Shot. Jazz, my downline, is modeling a funky headband that has felt butterflies sewn onto it - wouldn't that be great to make at a little girls birthday party? In a few days, I'll tell you about another thing that you can make with the Big Shot - I have to tell you that I almost drooled when I saw the project.

We had some business lectures about the Demonstrator Business website. You can see mine here. There were also many of Canada's Top Demonstrators who attended the Regional and gave us talks about how they run their business, tips for success, and building a support base (pink bras anyone? Modeled by Maureen from Dover City)

Okay - so the 2nd best thing about Regionals are the projects that we get to make. I think that there was 5, 6, maybe 7 projects for us to make. All of the supplies were there for us, precut. Stampin' Up supplied the sets, punches, matpacks, ribbons, library clips, brads and a WHOLE chipboard alphabet for every person (hello!). Kristine, my downline and one of my bestest friends, is modelling the kits.

We stamped for what seemed like hours - and I could have stamped for many more. The lunch was excellent! I'm going to be posting photos of all of the projects that we made later in the week.

Alicia, Heather, Lori and Corrine had some fabulous tutorials on beautiful projects. Alicia made a cool scalloped envelope booklet that she cased from Paula Goff. I loved it so much that I'm going to make it into a Designer Paper Class in April. I'm going to whip up my own tonight with Kristine.

The afternoon was awesome - it was an incredibly inspiring day. I got to meet so many wonderful women. Some that follow my blog - thanks for saying hi and asking about Rachel - that was really special for me.

Speaking of tonight.... I've decided to open up a BYOP night tonight. Yes, it's last minute but I have the URGE to create.
For $5 you can pop over to my studio,
use all of my stamps, inks and tools and play all night.
Bring your own paper and adhesive.
We'll get together at 7:45pm until whenever.
Hope to see ya here tonight!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...