One week to go! the London Regional Training seminar!!!

Okay, so I have been really unable to contain my excitement about the upcoming Regional Training Seminar that Stampin' Up puts on each Spring in my area. This year, it's going to be in my hometown which is such an added bonus. This is the London Convention centre (pictured) and I hope that they can handle all of us at one time!

I've been stamping like a mad woman trying to get all of my swaps done in time. I'm fortunate that several of my downline are coming to the event, some from other parts of Ontario. I'm also bringing a whole bunch of my girlfriends with me as well. I can't wait to swap cards with all of them! The Regional seminar is typically only open to demonstrators... however there were a few seats left at the event so I was able to get tickets for 9 of my friends to come with me. I know that they are very excited to join me - I think that Tracy emails me weekly about it. It's going to be so fun sharing this crazy day with all of them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...