Rock and Roll technique

Sometimes a quick and easy technique is the perfect thing to spunk up a card. I used the rock and roll technique on the wings of the butterfly to tie the red and tangerine colours together. The whole butterfly was inked in tangerine and then I rolled the outside wings in red. Lovely little thing!

Recipe:
Card stock: Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Sweet sayings
Inks: Real Red, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch

HELP WANTED!!!
My stamping studio is getting beyond my control and I
need to clean it up, organize it and move it around.
If you're interested in helping me - please let me know.
I think that I'll need two helpers and I'll pay you in stamp sets!
Please contact me if you're interested in helping out.
It will be the last weekend in March, most likely a Friday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am first, I LOVE TO ORGANIZE...........and I LOVE STUFF TO DO..........and oh, I LOVE CRAFTY STUFF.....can I help?....trish :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...