Good morning sunshine! Scrapbook folio!

This is the most adorable little project that I think I've made in ages. I saw the project demonstrated by Alicia Ryckman, one of my uplines, at the London Regional Training Seminar. I loved it so much that I whipped up three of them that same weekend. I'm going to show you two of them and this is the first of the two projects. The other one will follow in a few days. The third one is not something that I can actually show you because I've entered it into Stampin' Up's Artisan Award contest (top secret demonstrator contest - I could win $1000.00)

So this little folio is fastened with a great belly band that I've decorated using the "good morning sunshine" designer paper. They're my new addiction. When you slip off the band and open the tab for the folio you find three envelopes. Each envelope is a different size and they are stacked so you can see tiers of envelopes (cool idea). Each envelope can also hold photographs, journalling, coupons, lists or whatever you want to put in there.

I accented the inside of the folio with more little birds. They are stamped in pacific point ink on pacific point paper - it gives it just a little darker version of the same colour - a really nice affect.

Recipe:
Card stock: Pacific Point, Whisper White
Designer Series Papers: Good Morning Sunshine.
Inks: Pacific Point
Stamps: Best Wishes and More
Accessories: Eyelet border punch, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch.

6 comments:

Lisa Burns said...

Hey Alesha! Nice job with the folio! I've been trying to get ahold of the template for this...can you email that to me? Thanks in advance. Lb

Joanne said...

Good morning! Your folio is awesome. If possible could you instruct me as to where I could find the instructions. I would love to make some as gifts. Useful and beautiful!

9kids said...

Wow, Alesha, I love this! Your choice of colors, stamps, design, everything!

Crystal said...

Alesha, this is a great project! I would also love directions! Any chance you can post them on your blog? Thanks! Crystal

Bethany said...

Beautiful folio Alesha - I have never seen anything like it! Like the other commenters, I am also hoping that you will provide directions - at least a little guidance! Thanks for sharing your work with us - there is always something beautiful on your blog!

coonsrac said...

This is so cute! I would love to have the directions for this if possible. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...