What a fun seven weeks!

I had a truly fabulous day yesterday. It was the last day at my radiology placement up at University Hospital. I had a wonderful time while I was there, learned a lot, met a lot of great friends, and best of all - I really got a good sense of what I'll need to study in the upcoming years. I was sad to leave though, because it was a ton of fun & quite interesting... but I am really looking forward to my week off. Wow - do we have plans for this week! Rachel and I have a jam packed calendar (I've missed her a lot during the day) and it starts with play group tomorrow morning. Next week I start studying again which I am really looking forward to.

My Mom wanted to cheer me up. She knew that today would be bittersweet for me - last day at the hospital, but the start of a fun week - so she took Rachel today to get her 18 month portraits taken. Oh Gosh are they ever adorable! It was such a nice surprise to see the photos and I can't wait to scrapbook a page about this!

I hand stamped a whole ton of cards for the ladies in the X-Ray, CT, MRI, Gastrics and Ultrasound departments. I put them all into this fab little tin. Isn't it just adorable? I really love the colours in it - so cheerful and bright. I filled the tin with 25 cards and envelopes. I decorated the tin with a bunch of chipboard flowers that I punched out with my Big Shot and covered in designer paper. I should have made one for myself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time sure flies when you're having fun eh? I'm so inspired that you're getting back into school. Good on ya.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lesh I am so sad that your finished your placement - you just glowed when you talked about it. I hope that they loved your tin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...